Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello World.

I've been missing for months now... Just moved to a new house about a month ago and I was internet-less for these few weeks! Oh the agony of no internet. I just realized how empty the PC would be without the internet. I had to get through a lot of crap just to get the PC hooked up to the net. Its a freaking long story so probably I'll write a separate post on it when I have the time.

Firstly Happy New Year to everyone! This would be my first post of the year and there's just so much to recap and tell... but, am really lazy now + I've been having the headache since morning. So... I'll keep my grand-uncle stories for the next post.

Shout-out to everyone: I'm sorry for the mistakes I've done, Sorry for the times I hurt you bad, Sorry for the hutang I hutang so long... hehehe (i'd Maybank2U earlier but there was the internet issue for over a month). So... looking forward to a great new year with all of you, my pals, my darlings, my imaginary friends, my pocket...

1 comment:

UC said...

Have a happy Stupig Year!!