Friday, October 05, 2007

Solitude

Have you ever felt out of tune to life? Those moments where things just doesn't seem right at all? Nothing happened but you just can't seem to understand why you feel tired and fed up with everything around you...

Today is one of those days that's happening to me. It might be the work stress perhaps? I've just switch posting again and am holding big responsibilities over my shoulders. Just imagine that you are a... for say... Char Kuey Teow man... the next thing you know, your boss tells you that you are gonna be a VP tomorrow. Yeap, that's how big the gap feels for me now. I'm really glad that I managed to go this far in a year... but (psst... ) fact is nobody dared to take the job and it all comes down to the noobest/freshest of them all... ME! aaaaAAAaaHHHhhh.

To further shorten my lifespan by giving me more heart attacks, I was picked/"volunteered"/asked a favour to replace a colleague of mine for on call duty. There goes my weekends... say goodbye to goodnight and sleep tight, welcome horrific midnight calls! Hmm... maybe I should just pretend that I didn't hear the phone ring... hahahaha That would certainly be a good though... Why am I so restless??? This is also my first time on call =.=". Hopefully I can have a peaceful week till next week where I can handover my on call duty to someone else. :P

Or maybe cuz I'm sick? Haven't been feeling well lately. My throat has been irritating me for the past 2 days and I really hate sore throats. I get all gramps when I get the sore throat! I don't wanna be grumpy!!! I'd really love to set my eye of those MC's for being sick right now but I can't! As the saying goes, "Tak harn sei, em tak harn bheng" <--- rough translation: Got time to die, no time to fall ill.

Or maaaaaaybe... I'm getting fickle minded over personal issues. Sometimes I'd sit at my bed side and my mind starts wandering off.... .... .... Like now... Life hasn't really been rosy for me personally. Work is fine but just don't seem to be happy at home and etc. Don't you just wish that you knew the right path to choose? Choices choices... Decisions... and more of that crap. Ah... I'm really starting to get off to nowhere aren't I? Here's a question, what would you do if you've been hurt?

Sigh... I need a vacation... A trip to an uncharted island where I could just sit there and all I need worry is about what I'm gonna eat on my next meal... Ah what the heck, I'm gonna be alright tomorrow morning. MMmmnnn... some TLC might speed things up... hahaha :P

Seems like this is a normal thing :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitude.
Phew....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry so much eugene, you'll definitely make it. ;)

decisions decisions >_< not easy, really..

minphey