Friday, October 05, 2007

Its Only Natural...

I've been going about lately trying to write, express whatever I wanted but it seemed to have stopped in the middle every time. Up till to-date, there are 4 unpublished post still inside my account. What am I to do with them? I've lost interest in them somehow, the story isn't so beautiful anymore.

I guess this is how life is too in reality. Nothing is perfect and beautiful all the time. Yes, we all know it already but why do we still feel the way we are now? Probably, its only natural...

What am I blabbering about? I am not so sure myself... Let's take a break here and step into a sub post ...

The Story of a Boy: In My Perfect World.

I once had a dream... of a perfect relationship...
I would love her with all my heart, and she will cherish me with joy.

We'll never have to fight, We'll always talk things right.
I'll always hear her out, and I'll never have to shout.

I'd be there right by her side, She'll never have to hide,
For I will protect her, from anything she fear.

I'd be the one she admire, she'll never have to desire,
I'd go with all her wanting, there's never need for calling.

Our feelings they'll never go, till old it will always grow,
We'll see our lives together, our love will never falter.

My promise to you my dear, I stated it loud and clear,
Your smile it makes me lift, your recognition my greatest gift...

- FIN -

On to reality... If only it was this perfect... No matter how I wish and tried, it could never be that great. Love is great, but we are all human after all. Sometimes it gets tired especially when we never get the same affection in return.

People always never appreciate of what they already have. Even when it is good and pure, they will still overlook and yearn for more. The only time they ever realize and come to their senses, is to lose it and regret later. What for? only to lose and realize...

*here's something that was kept in the draft for a month

No comments: