Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Rich man, Poor man.

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately as my internet is pretty much filtered. Its the only place where I can find interesting and crappy things to fill up those gaps every now and then. I truly respect the bloggers that takes criticism openly and not filtering comments on their posts. At the same time, I find it most interesting to read the comments from readers as they are actually the main source of laughter. Some people just can't take the joke on the surface. They have to take the jokes on postings personally and start a "crap war" out of it. While I think its entertaining to see the useless fight for who's right or wrong (c'mon, its only a post for pete's sake!), you're only wasting your energy. Your opinion really doesnt change the world. It only goes to show how bad tempered or natured you are when you argue about a little posting. If you want to have a say at things, do it elsewhere which is much more productive.... like I dunno.. go do politics or be someone famous enough to become influential.
Reading through people's comments did made me realize one thing. When you are a nobody, your comments are just rubbish no matter how logical it sounds. Rich b*stard will see you in court if you post things that offend them even just a little and poor kids like us... well... save your breath for something else... Free speech is almost impossible here. If you want that, go migrate to some other country. I won't put any hopes here...

No comments: