Friday, January 06, 2006

The Irony...

Hu ha Hu Ha! Getting the mood up for blogging... or crapping... Its only a weekend away from the finals! Yes! the dreaded finals and I'm having this very ironic day! Been preparing early this time but feels like its not enough to cover for the finals... Anyway, I still have my FYP presentation that's not settled yet! Lucky b*stards! I should have finished that too but my supervisor is stuck somewhere overseas! And so... it drags on~~
Oh where was I? yeah... back to the Ironic day. Why is that so? I've been reading for 1 hours plus and my mind is already thinking of something else! Which well, is why I'm writing this piece of post now. Weather is cool after a whole evenings' rain and thats what we don't need now to stay awake! Oh boy, what have I just read?? I'm so bored now!
Wopps... Again, why the irony? I feel like i know a lot but i also feel like i dunno anything! When I go through the slides, it seems so familiar but after closing it, @#!&!^ wtf did I just read? I wanna study but I don't feel like studying! I want to play~~~ but I dun wanna play. I wanna eat but I dun wanna eat... Huh.. so make up my mind already! What do I wanna do? I dunno~
Speaking of which, I haven't used this "dunno" as often as I used to. It was once my favourite word and I'd go dunno, dunno, dunno, dunno~ and on and on... Probably its nice to be ignorant so I won't have to think too much :P I was suppose to meet up with my friends from overseas but heck this is just the wrong timing. When I was lepak'ing all the time, they were glueing their butts in US but when I had to go nuts over work, they have to return here! Argh! Gawd! Must I wait till I'm all bearded until I can see them again?
Anyway, this is the end of the meaningless post! I'm BORED!!! SOMEONE HEAR ME!!! hahahahahaha <(^@^)>

No comments: