Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Feeling...

Its holidays again! Yeah, craved for this season for as long as I could remember but... why am I not HAPPY?! Its really freaking boring at home. No one to laugh with you, make sick jokes or even to have a quick game of dota with you when you're really sleepy but refuse to sleep!

The previous semester in MMU was "holey syiiit!". We don't have much time to sleep or to enjoy as well. I guess its something that's bound to be given up when nearing... er... graduation? adulthood? Yeap! we're all turning into a grumpy of fool in one of these days...

Talking about feelings... which really shows... we humans really can't make up our mind. We crave for something that we don't have but once you get it, well you just want the other way around again. We're never satisfied with anything we have and YES! again the best word is "taking things for-granted" erm... is this how you spell it? blah! couldn't care less. Its really no wonder why those sci-fi shows or animes like to show how humans are obliterated by aliens or other races, as they claim "you humans never cherish anything, you kill each other, kill the environment, and bla bla bla... you deserve punishment!!! Bwahahahaha". Then again, some superheroes or main character of the game will once appear and say things like "true that many are stupid and ignorant but you cannot put the blame on everyone and there are stil those who are righteous and humans are not all doomed! there is HOPEE!!!". Oh what the heck am i yapping about here...?

Well, I do have a message here in this blog. You know your family, friends and yes your loved one's... Remember the days when you just started and things were all lovey dovey? or when you first made friends with your best buddy and you clicked like WTF! for the best days in your life? or even remember how your father and mother on how they used to pamper you? If you do, when was the last time you actually said it to them that you love them, cherish them or even care for them? One thing I've learnt along the streets of life is to NEVER forget to say those simple kind words. You won't know when you won't have a chance to say it. I've regretted before and so I would like to share with you. "I'm sorry grandpa and I miss you lots".

Guys/gals, dun forget your family because they're the ones' who'll stand by you when the world is dark. They won't laugh or blame you for things that turn bad on you. Don't give up on your friends because no one needs or deserves to be alone. Don't take things for granted with your loved ones' just because you feel that they already know how you feel. They don't, if you never show. In fact, nobody ever knows what you are thinking no matter how close they guessed it. Its a natural thing that needs no explanation. If I could read minds, I'd be f*king rich by now and the Money Minded Uni can go bankrupt >:P

Funny how we mistreat the people close to us. We always think that because we're so close, we have no barriers and you will forgive me for everything I say or do. Probably its true.. but to a certain extent. After all, we're all humans and no one is that great. I know I reason all the time when I bully my brother. Because you're my brother so I can bully you and you will forgive me because we are siblings... ngek ngek ngek.. yeah.. its true... but then again... we never really know how much it hurts them. They look up on you... wanting your recognition and all you give him was fear and pain! GAWK!!! bad brother! hahahaha. Well, as we get older, we ermm... get wiser? We think and we realize that its not just that simple. SO... don't assume. I guess I have my lesson too... When someone you care deeply mistreat or never recognizes you for what you did, you will feel bitter too. What's the moral? show a little respect, no matter to whom... especially to those who deserves it... am I wrong? Don't tell me you'd go and curse your parents and get away with it you brat! hahahaha

Its never too hard, too long, too tired or too troublesome to say those simple kind words. You won't know how much it means to them... who? your family, your friends and your loved ones...

p.s: I'm too bored and I feel the guru spirit within!

1 comment:

chilakak said...

weLL, in this society especially with us chinese-apek attitude. there are times when words are hard to fork out from our mouth.
hahaha...
but there is another way to show your gratitude other than sayin' it out. such as appreciate every moment & every thing one did.
i believe that actions are more than words.

O_o

p/s: update the blog more !