Sunday, July 13, 2008

A transformation

I am turning into an irritable person although I tried hard of not to. Someone told me, you know... whatever state of mind you are in now, you are just like "...". Play the reversal role now. Put myself in that shoe... and I know what I am crazing over, think of is utterly futile. Oh yes... I know them all too well...

But what? perhaps I am just being hopeful... Why must one be so pessimistic? Or am I just cheating myself? Just look at how it is now... Detestable... I am being stubborn but its something I chose. Why do you wanna give up on something that you finally realized is something you wanted all along? Perhaps it bears no fruit by the end of the day, bt perhaps it will. Nobody know... aren't we all being hopeful?

Sometimes, its not about being better off. Its not about better opportunity or finding someone better. Its all about fate. Love is the strangest thing which people just can't explain. We do silly things... though it might be difficult but its the outcome and matters.

Yes, it definitely takes two to work... but look at it this way... it has to start somewhere? Someone has to make the move else there will be nowhere... Timing too is a factor... sometimes when the time isn't right, you just can't budge it. Just when the time is right, puzzle pieces will fall into place.

Opps... So am I contradicting myself now? Yes... I am again... Patience is the key... but I am impatient... Time will tell it all... perhaps I will change in time too, learn to let go and find happiness elsewhere... but I am sure as of what I want now after all that's happened. I take my stand. Just hope that I am emotionally strong enough to live through it.

I really wonder how you did it... its tough... I realize...

No comments: