Sunday, January 07, 2007

Resolutions... (are meant to be broken)

2007... Time flies and I'm gonna get a year older... *tuut!* I'm already in my mid 20's! C C Mou Sing livin my life... Cannot lah... Lookin' back at 2006 was... well same as any years.

I already left my yearly resolutions back in school days. I remembered that we used to write an essay in BM and English about our new year resolution every time we got back to school. The last time I wrote on my resolution was... ... ... can't remember no more!

Anyway, before I finish this piece of writing, I'd like to share a story a bit on some other stuffs. My hands are shaking and I seem to lose my senses on the keyboard. I'm making a lot of typo while typing this thanks to the UNCLE from the CAMRY: BGN 8138 (his 8's on his car plate isn't gonna help him in lucks).

Ok! Back to Resolutions: Things I wanna do this year
  1. Get a raise
  2. Get a better job
  3. Find a job I love
  4. Job, Job, & more Job (ignore this one)
  5. Be more productive (at work & life, does not include human population)
  6. Get professional certification
  7. Study another language
  8. Be more independent
  9. Be a better Son, Brother, Boyfriend?, Friend
  10. Have a better goal and work towards it (usually N.A.T.O: no action, talk only)
  11. Better Willpower (refer to item no.10 above)
  12. Dream ( GOOD dreams that become reality)
  13. Save money
  14. Stop being so forgetful
  15. Did I mention a better Job already?
Geez... that's a long list is it not? XD. Am I too late for this? its already 7th Jan. Oh well... better late than never!

Ok! back to my BGN 3138 story... I was driving at the Sprint Highway... After exiting the toll, beside Philleo Damansara. Oh yeah, before that... A lot of f*kers on the road lately that doesn't use their signal lights when trying to change lanes. Not to mention that they are blind as if there is no side or rear mirrors! This BIG FAT CAMRY suddenly pushed its oversized Hoods into my lane when I was beside the f*ker! Right in front of that f*ker was an oil tanker which was also trying to move into my lane but slowly... Lucky I was driving at 60km/h... and there wasn't any cars on my right... I was so freaked out that I couldn't find my horn! I managed to hit the steering 3 times though, which made 3 teenie weenie farting horn sounds which couldn't wake an ant.

Given my angry attitude, I slowed down my car further... waited for the f*ker and I chased his butt for a while... I cooled off a little afterwards but I was still shocked after that. Which made my hands... er... lose coordination a bit now while typing :P

I wished that these buggers will get their license stripped. There was another idiot previously in MV which did the same thing. That idiot must be trying to impress his girl in his old navy blue Honda Accord. His P license tells it all... Wondering which Kopitiam he got his license from...

No comments: