Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Boss & I

One not so fine day, we received a note from our Boss. The subject line was:
"Our daily working hours is 8 daily" or something like that...

In it was written something like this:
"We are required to work at least 8 hours daily everyday. I noticed some of you that comes to work and goes for breakfast for 20-30 mins, then take lunch for more than an hour, then you take tea break and go back home sharp 5!" and the mail goes on...

After that mail, nobody dared to go home sharp 5 even if they never did any of the above. Well, I was one of the people up there kakakakaka. That was months ago when I had nothing else better to do at work :P.

Anyway, I had an incident at work today. I stayed back late a little. Probably because of that mail.. hehehe while I was packing my bags to go home, I turned around and check if I had missed anything out... well... nothing left... and I headed for the door. I locked my room and there it was... Behind the windows of my room... I saw my ROOM KEYS!!! Arghhh!!! I locked myself out of the office! Oh booy... My room mate isn't coming to work for another 3 days and my keys are left inside the room... :P Ah heck... I'll see the security tomorrow and get it opened. But hmm... I think I forgotten to switch off the lights as well... hehehehe

No comments: